Using the Item Repricer Rules, you can repricer specific individual items or a set of items together. It basically works exactly the same as setting the rules for the repricer marketplace wide.
Lets look at all the options on this screen.
Clicking on the button with the 3 horizontal lines gives you the following options.
- Add Another: Is the same as clicking on the blue button that says + Add Another. We'll take a look at it later in sometime.
- Upload Item Repricer Rules: Clicking this option will display a pop-up where you can upload your csv file with the rules. You can download the sample csv file by clicking the Item Reprice Rules Template or create one using the data exactly as is.
- Download Item Repricer Rules: Clicking this option will download all the repricer rules which are listed within this page.
Lets go ahead and add a new Item repricer rule.
You can either click on the options button and select the Add Another or simply click on the +Add Another button.
Lets look at all the options.
- ASINs or SKUs: Add individual ASIN/ SKU or multiple ASINs/ SKUs separated by a comma where you would like to apply this rule on.
- Name: Give this set of rules a name so that you can use it in the future as well.
- Repricer Enabled: Use this toggle switch to enable or disable the repricer.
For the sake of understanding, let us assign the Start price of the listing as $100
Decrease listing prices using repricer.
- Drop the price of my item by 2% if I do not sell atleast 1 units in 2 days.
This means that if you're unable to sell an an item within 2 days, the prices will be dropped by 2%
- Continue to drop the price by 5% every 1 hour until I make a sale.
This rule is assigned to speed up the rate of price decrements, after Rule 1 has been activated, this rule will drop the prices further by 5% every hour till a sale is made.
Increase price of listings using repricer.
- Increase the price of my item by 2% if I sell atleast 1 units in 2 days.
This means that if you've sold an item within 2 days, on the 3rd day the price of the listings will increase by 2%.
- Continue to increase the price by 2% as long as I sell a unit every 1 hours.
This rule is assigned to speed up the rate of price increments, after Rule 1 has been activated, this rule will raise the prices further by 2% every hour.
- Set the minimum price at 90% of start price [$100] + $[extra charges]
The repricer will not drop the prices below $90 + $ [extra charges]
- Set the maximum price at 110% of start price [$100]
The repricer will not raise the price above $110